Compare Your Menopause to the Average
Clinical research uses the Greene Climacteric Scale to score four menopause symptom categories: psychological, physical, vasomotor and sexual. Score your menopause by answering the 21-question Greene Climacteric Scale below. Rate each answer on a scale from 0 (none) to 3 (severe) and then total the results by category as shown. You can compare your results to that of the average menopausal woman and to those from the Warmi clinical trial.
WARMI: GUARANTEED RELIEF OR YOUR MONEY BACK
Record your menopause symptoms on the Greene Climacteric Scale, then try Warmi for 6 months, taking it as directed (one capsule at breakfast, lunch and dinner time). You will need 6 boxes of Warmi for the 6-month trial. After taking Warmi for 6 months, record your menopause symptoms again on the Greene Climacteric Scale. If at least 2 of the 4 menopause symptom categories on the Greene Climacteric Scale are not lower after 6 months, you can receive a full refund of your six Warmi box purchases.
Money-Back Guarantee Rules
- Money-Back Guarantee only available to customers who purchased Warmi from CompassioNet (1-800-510-2010 or www.Compassionet.com).
- US households only. One refund per family or address.
- Refund shall be the amount paid for your first 6 boxes of Warmi, net of discounts, coupons or free goods and excluding shipping, handling, taxes or other charges.
- You must supply actual bottom panels from all 6 Warmi boxes.
- Eligible refunds must be submitted between 180 and 240 days of first purchase date of Warmi, as recorded on your first purchase records by CompassioNet. Purchase dates must be consistent with 6 months usage of Warmi, as directed on the product box.
- Mail a request for refund, with your name, full mailing address, CompassioNet customer number and the 6 Warmi box bottom panels to:
Lane Labs -- Warmi Guaranteed Relief
4445 Hwy A1A Suite 200
Vero Beach, FL 32963
- Lane Labs is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail or mailed redemptions that to not comply with Money-Back Guarantee Rules.
Next: The Warmi Story
Reference: J. G. Greene: Maturitas 61 (1-2) 2008 78-84. Not all Warmi Clinical Trial Results are Statistically Significant